DesiMasty's Complaint Thread : Ask your Queries here!

GODofDM

Don Corleone
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Credits
can we post torrents on the forum?
You can post it, before that what type of content is that like Adult or Non-Adult or Soft wares or like any other. based on that we will guide you and create the section for that.

swift

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
so i have created a adult torrent a siterip, and i tried posting it and my other account got banned for spamming, any suggestions regarding this?

something like this

Attachments

• Screenshot (32).png
    Screenshot (32).png
    1 MB · Views: 2

GODofDM

Don Corleone
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Credits
so i have created a adult torrent a siterip, and i tried posting it and my other account got banned for spamming, any suggestions regarding this?

something like this
Can you confirm you account details which is banned.
And also if you use any url shortner and post that will be deleted, will encourage only direct links

swift

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
no i just pasted the magnet link directly not any ur shortner,
my previous account was cbr250, didnt knew that torrent collections are considered as spams :(

GODofDM

Don Corleone
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Credits
no i just pasted the magnet link directly not any ur shortner,
my previous account was cbr250, didnt knew that torrent collections are considered as spams :(
Okay i will check on this and let you know

GODofDM

Don Corleone
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Credits
so admin, torrents arent allowed in the forum?
Hi Swift,
Regret, we recommend you to use file host instead of torrent. Because we are getting lot of spam through torrents hence we are not encouraging.

These are the rules that are to be followed throughout the entire site. Please ensure you follow them when you post. Those who violate the rules may be punished including possibly having their account suspended.
Top Bottom