cuckolding stuff

vibhu

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
this thread is about cuckolding [ about your sister , mom , wife , gf ] stuff , and dark stuff ,,,,,share anything here ur dark fantasies stuff

desinangigirlslover

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I have masterbated on my friends beauty products like lipstick, body lotion, face cream , Shampoo and body bath. She still doesnot know that there is lot of cum inside these products and she happily uses them. 

I always see her using that body lotion and it makes my dick hard as i know that she is touching my cum and rubbing it around her sexy body

See she is applying on her arms. And i am lying there watching her and she dosenot know whats in that cream

See she is applying it on her sexy legs

Natureboy09

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
desinangigirlslover said:
I have masterbated on my friends beauty products like lipstick, body lotion, face cream , Shampoo and body bath. She still doesnot know that there is lot of cum inside these products and she happily uses them. 

I always see her using that body lotion and it makes my dick hard as i know that she is touching my cum and rubbing it around her sexy body

See she is applying on her arms. And i am lying there watching her and she dosenot know whats in that cream

See she is applying it on her sexy legs

Very kinky post more pics of her

These are the rules that are to be followed throughout the entire site. Please ensure you follow them when you post. Those who violate the rules may be punished including possibly having their account suspended.
Top Bottom